Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Rose Wednesday"



Jan at Jan & Tom's Place hosted the "Rose Wednesday" Click on the button on left. And visit other participating blog with their "Rose Wednesday" You will enjoy the beauty of all the Roses.







This is my little treasure I got from one of my best friend, Ellen. This little treasure has every little details to it. I think it was handmade...because it has the signature on the bottom. I don't know where she got it. She got it for me for my birthday. It's so darling in person....I wish you could see the details on back and side.



The two little teddy bears is in the middle of the two little darling girls.....In front of it has Best Friend.



There a rose beside each girls by their feet. Also there is daisy too! It's so elegant and cute...They have cute little faces...pretty little eyes that just looks real....Look at those cute little bears...Awwww....They just darling..... Smiles.....
I hope you all will enjoy the "Rose Wednesday" If you haven't joined....Join with us next week...Just go over to Jan ...And click on Mr. Linky...You have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Happ
Happy Rose Wednesday
~Katherinellen~
Updates : Continue to pray for Jan....she still not feeling well......Jan, My prayers are with you and Thanks for praying for me....Love ya my friend!



























7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us again today!! Your post is lovely...I love the little bears and roses.

    Thanks again for your prayers...yesterday was really the first day I felt any improvement in my condition.

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such sweet ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Katherinellen, your figurine is beautiful. A truly lovely friendship gift. The little bears are so sweet.
    A sweet post to share. And thanks for your sweet comments on my post today.

    Love...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a sweet friend w/ great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute...roses add such a touch to anything!

    This is my first Rose Wednesday - hope you will stop by.

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your show and tell. My mother collects angels of all sorts. :) I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Katherinellen,
    Thanks so much for stopping by...I don't know how I missed your Rose Wednesday Post, but it's adorable! Those little angels are so cute. I think they are called Dreamsicles Angels. I know they make your heart happy and that you enjoy your special gift. Hope you have a great day and a great weekend too!
    xoxo,
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!