Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blessed!

\I am Blessed to have a wonderful parents who love me so much. I'm so thankful for the wonderful family I have. This was taken on my daddy birthday last month. My mama is 69 years old....She looks great! They have been married 50 years. I am the oldest of the four siblings. We are like door steps in our age....I'm 49...Jenny is 48, Mark is 46, Amy is 45. We have a close relationship...We would not trade it for anythings. My mother is a retired teacher...and she loves children. They have 8 grandchildrens. They are blessed with a wonderful family that God has given them. My daddy is 73 years old....he still working. He love to keep busy. I have mention that these pictures was taken on his birthday party at the church. You see that my daddy face looks like he been beat up...but he not. It's was the skin cancer they have removed...and the spot that on the left side....he had to have surgery because it was deep. Thanks the Lord....the doctor was able to get it all.... My daddy did not have to take medicines or treatment....His face looks 100 percent better now.....We are blessed! God is so Good! We do go through trails and difficult time...but we don't let Satan defeated us....Because Jesus is our HOPE! ...and was able to overcome it....with the Lord helps. I will get an update picture at Thanksgiving. It's will be here soon. I am thankful for my parents for giving us a wonderful christian family.

May the Lord continue to blessed you....don't give up if you are going through trails and sickness....Remember that "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me." Phil. 4:13 (KJV) "The Lord is my light and my salvation." Psalms 27:1 (KJV)

You all have a Blessful Day! You are SPECIAL!
~Katherinellen~

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn
    Thank you so much for your comment and prayers! It is wonderful to meet you:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine, I am so thrilled to meet you . I want to thank you for praying for Eddie, he needs our prayers so , so bad .And thank you for your sweet comment about my blog.
    Your mom is beautiful. I see where you get your good looks from, :0)
    And your dad looks wonderful.I am so glad he didn't have to have treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your parents look so sweet my friend just like you!! I pray you are having a wonderfull Blessed day!! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your visit and your sweet comment.
    your photos look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a blessing to have both of your parents! Your mom and dad look really GREAT!!

    ~Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great to be blessed with good parents? God is faithful in all things! Have a good evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful tribute to your parents and family. I hope you have a lovely evening.Many blessings to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a blessing to have both parents I lost my mother 19 years ago, hope you have a wouderful evening. marina ")

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!