Tuesday, September 2, 2008

UPDATES

Just had a break from the bad weather we are still having from Gustav today. We have been having tornadoe warning just about every hour today....since midnight.....until lunch today....now it starting again....we are having lots of heavy rain....flood warning in part of area. I will come back and blogs as soon as the weather get better...it may be tomorrow....So far we have been blessed.....It's hasn't been bad as Katrina....Thank the Lord! We experienc light flickering on and off ...but never lost it....So continue to pray for us....through this bad weather today and tonight......I will pray for other bloggers who are affected by Gustav.....and will be affected by Hurricane Hanna. Will be back soon.... Got to get off now....another tornadoe warning.... ~Katherinellen~

3 comments:

  1. You keep safe my friend. I'm thinking about you! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherinellen,
    We didn't lose our power either. In fact, last weekend with hurricane Fay was worse than this one.

    But I'm not complaining! We are so thankful.
    Hope you stay out of harms way!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you all didn't get what was expected! I really have prayed that it would lose it's strength! We're getting rain and windier than usual winds here in Arkansas and it's been really dreary looking out for two days! Anyway, glad you're okay!

    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!