Friday, September 12, 2008

TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS

Turn your eyes upon Jesus.....
Look full in his wonderful face....
And the things of earth...will grow strangely dim.....In the light of his glory and grace......

I love this song.....When things get rough and discourage...remember this song and sing....And sll of your worry and fear will fade away...

"...let us run with endurance the race set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith...Hebrews 12:1-2"

Let all remember everyone who's in the Hurricane Ike path....We will pray for their safety. May the Lord send you strenght,comfort,love, and guidance. I am leaving this morning to go to Women's Retreat with my church ladies....will be back tomorrow night...I will get back with you as soon as I get home......Those who left comments the last two days...I will get to you too! :) You all have a Blessed Day! ~Katherine~

3 comments:

  1. Katherinellen, what an amazing shot of an eye. The sentiment you posted is the reason I gave you an award today. Com on over and get it. Smile

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I hope you have a great Blessed time my friend!!! Thank you for the encouragement of God's promise to always be with us!!! Be Blessed!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this song! Thanks for sharing! It will be stuck in my head this afternoon, and that's a good thing! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!