Saturday, September 20, 2008

"Pink Saturday" Handbag Of Flowers

I put together this "Pink" Handbag of Flowers for my friend ,Dee. She use it for her Aunt Margaret 80th Birthday Party. We use it as a centerpiece. I have posted this on the older post...how I put it together...Go on over to August Archives and read how I stuff the bag to sit up. It was so easy...just a great ideas...Especially
when you have a "Purse & Highheels" theme party. It was a FUN-tastic PINK Birthday party. We had a great time! Here is the closer picture of the cake below....PINK PINK PINK EVERYWHERE!.. iT'S SO CUTE!!


I encourage you all to go to Beverly blog to visit the other "PINK" posts"

PINK SATURDAY"

Hosting by Beverly

at

"How Sweet The Sound"
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/


You all have a Blessed Weekends! Smiles and Hugs
~Katherinellen~

10 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday, Katherinellen.

    I love the flowers, and the cake is adorable. It must have been a wonderful party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a fun 80th Birthday party. Great idea. Every thing look very pretty.
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherinellen, Your flowers look lovely in the pink bag. What a great idea. I have to remember this. What a pretty table for an 80th birthday party. The cake is so original with the pink bag and shoes. Love your post.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday!

    What a clever PINK post! Using a bag couldn't be a better idea to hold your flowers.

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday! My sister Karen from karenharveycox.blogspot.com introduced me to Pink Saturday and today is my first day participating.

    Your pink post today is pretty -- love the cake and the purse of flowers. Your blog is gorgeous!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun 80th birthday that must have been! have a happy pink week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh ooohh, cake! Is there any left for me? Happy Pink Saturday. What a pretty party that was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my sweet friend!! I hope this note is finding you happy, healthy and feeling Blessed!! Have a wonderful night!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea for a party. Your pinks are lovely. Hope you have a great week.
    Patricia
    http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cake is really cute. I love the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!