Friday, September 5, 2008

"PIN PALS'

This is my "Pin Pals".....the bowling shirt. Last night was our first game....we won 1 game. It's was my first time to be on the bowling leagues. I did pretty good.....It was fun and got to meet new friends. There are 10 team....They are hoping there will be more team to join. I had a blast.....We will bowl every Thurs. night. How do you all like our shirt....It's colorful and bright....I love it!
From L to R is Dee, me and Sonya

This is my bowling team.....Each team has a name....I remember one team was called "Rollercoaster" I don't have my list...to tell you the rest of the team names. At first....I was nervous...because this was my first time to be on the leagues. Most of you don't know that I have tunnel vision and wear two hearing aids. I did very good consider my disability. It's loud and crowded but I made it. I'm proud of myself. Dee and Sonya are special friend to me....and I'm honor that they wanted me to join with them as a team. They give me so much support and encourage me that I can do it. Thank you Dee and Sonya...I thank my Lord for sending you both in my life. There is a lady who is on the other team....she can't see very well either. She don't have her center vision...she has her side vision. She's been bowling for a long time. There is one lady is 86 years old bowling....she looks like 60 years old....She looks great! We had a great time... Don't forget the "Pink Saturday" tomorrow. I am posting my "PINK SATURDAY". I want to express my thanks to you all for visiting and leaving a happy heart comments. It's mean so much to me...I also thank my Lord for sending you all in my life too! You all have a Fantastic Friday! Smiles and Hugs ~Katherienellen~

2 comments:

  1. Hi! thanks for your nice comment in my blog! your look with bowling t-shirt is so beautiful, what a nice team! you have fun!

    see you on pink saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherinellen,
    Welcome to Pink Saturday!

    You and your friends look great in the bowling pic. I bet you have lots of fun.
    Have a great day,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!