Saturday, September 6, 2008

My First "Pink Saturday" Post

This is my first post on "Pink Saturday" I have a lots of pink to share... Today I decided to start with my Curves workout t-shirts. During the week....I go to Curves to do excercise. I love the t-shirt that I wear fo workout. They are so cute! I started this program in April 21, 2008. I dccided that I needed to take more care of myself and to lose weight to get heathier. Since I started this program.....I am happier and feel great! These shirts are so cute.... This one was my first shirt I bought.....I like this shirt because I feel like an Amazing Woman......after doing my curves workout.....
This one is so cute ....with the PINK tennis shoes....going to Camp Curves
This one is my favorite....Love the PINK car....notice what the sign say~Dangerous Curves Ahead......Time Limit 30 min 3 times a week. LOL...... It's a cute shirt......
This one is cute too..... pink outfits .....
This shirt I got when I went to Gulfshores Beach, AL....I loves to wear sandal in the summertime.....I wear my flip-flop sandal with this shirt. .Gulfshores is my favorite place to take a vacation there.....It's beautiful and peaceful by the ocean. I live about 3 hrs away from Gulfshore,Al. & Pensacola,Fl. I love the beach & oacean. In the summer....I go and get myself pampered with pedicures....My favorite color polish is all shade of pink & coral. This color that I got on now is mauve pink.....In the winter...I still get my pedicure....to keep it in shape.....If you never had pedicure....go and pampered yourself...It's wonderful and relaxing.....
I love pink lipstick & lip gloss.....the lipstick that is open is my favorite...the color is pink beach.....the lip gloss is ice pink....the lip liner is pink trufle.....Love all shade of pink! My make-up bag is a pretty peachy pink....If you have time ....go to my yesterday post and you will see my new bowling shirt....It's cute too....it has pink. Next week I will share my grandmother treasures that was given to me.
I want to express my thanks to Beverly at "How Sweet The Sound" Beverly is the hostess of the "Pink Saturday" It's been a great success posts every Saturday. I loves to visit the "Pink Saturday" So I decided to join in with the 'Pinkies" ladies. If you love Pink..... Link on Beverly Blog to visit the other "pinkies" ladies posts at
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ Thank you all for visiting my blog....and I will visit you all and the "pinkies ladies" posts. Give me time to visit you all.....WOW! The "Pink Saturday" is growing BIG!! You all have a great "Pink Saturday' Weekends Smiles and Hugs ~Katherinellen~

21 comments:

  1. Happy PINKness to you Katherinellen! Great to see you joining in!! Have fun...

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Curves T-shirts! Very pink and cute! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Katherinellen. What a fantastic post you have today.

    I love all of your pink, and congratulations for joining Curves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to meet another Curves blogger. Curves is very important to me to. Have a happy pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such cute shirts! Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Katherinellen! Great Pink Saturday post! Love the Curves shirts - specially the "dangerous curves ahead" one! Your clinique photo made me want to go right out to the store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katherine!!
    Congratulations for your healthy attitude!!
    And welcome to PS!!
    Happy Pink Saturday!!
    Besitos desde Argentina

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Job joining Curves and Happy Pink Saturday. Those t-shirts are a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Love these way too cool PINK TShirts!

    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the T-shirts.
    Have a Happy and Bless First pink Saturday!
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to your first PS; it's my second. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of great pink!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katherinellen, your first Pink Saturday is terrific. I love all the curves stuff. I joined a couple of years ago and loved it. We moved and that was it. We do have a curves here about 20 miles away. such is life. I walk two miles a day when I can. That sure isn't now.

    I too love to get a pedicure. Mmmmmm.

    Happy pink Saturday.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are adorable Curves tees....Happy Pink Saturday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy first Pink Saturday
    Your CURVES t's are so cute. I love Gulf Shores too. Going to the shrimp festival next month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your t-shirts are adorable! My favorite is the one with the flip-flops. I have two t-shirts that I wear around the house with flip-flops on them and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kat,
    Nice pictures for your pink Sat. What a cute thing to do. I was looking around here, I don't think I have very much pink. What is the matter with me!!
    Nancy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the t-shirts, what fun! Happy Pink Saturday
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have some very pretty pinks in your life! Really love the colour of the nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The *pink* T shirts are so cute! I love the one with the *pink* car! tee hee! How fun is that to look so cute while you're working out?

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome pink post!!!... wishing you the best at curves.. had no idea they had tshirts.... pink toenail polish is there no other color!!!... recently joined pink saturdays myself...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!