Friday, September 26, 2008

"HOPEFUL FRIDAY"

Thank you Cielo...for hosting the "HOPEFUL FRIDAY"....Click on this site Cielo at http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/ to visit "HOPEFUL FRIDAY' posts....you will be BLESSED! "Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word." Psalms 119:114

Just encouraging you all to remember our HOPE is in HIS WORD...Keep HIM in your life each day....I know we all have up and down...but don't let Satan get in the way...Put him under your feet....JESUS is our STRENGTH and HOPE..... I have been singing the song that we all have sung in our childhood.....I've been singing all week long....This song is:

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it SHINE...This little of mine...I'm gonna let it SHINE........Let it SHINE ...Let it SHINE...Let it SHINE....Don't let Satan poof it out....I'm gonna let it SHINE...Don't let Satan poof it out...I'm gonna Let it SHINE...Let it SHINE...Let it SHINE......ALLELUJA!! IN JESUS NAME!

You all have a "HOPEFUL FRIDAY' Thank you for stopping by and visiting...Keep your light SHINING! Bless you all! Smiles,Hugs,and Love... ~Katherinellen~

3 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite songs. We used to sing it in church all the time at the children's mass. Thank you for this song. It has brought back so many wonderful memories. Thank you for your lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treasure God's love and keep singing.
    Blessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karthinellen, what a hopeful post indeed. I love the sentiment and especially the song 'This Little Light of Mine' Now I am singing it. You have made me smile today. Keep singing my friend.

    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!