Friday, September 19, 2008

"HOPEFUL FRIDAY"

."But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day." Proverb 4:18
"Ye are the light of the world." Matthew 5:14aSUNSHINE IN MY SOUL
Hymn written by Eliza E Hewitt

There's sun-shine in my soul to-day,
More glo-ri-ous and bright,
Than glows in an-y earth-ly sky,
For Je-sus is my light...
There's glad-ness in my soul to-day,
And hope and praise and love,
For bles-sings which he gives me now,
For joys laid up a-bove....
(chorus)
Oh there's sun-shine, Bless-ed sun-shine,
When the peace-ful hap-py mo-ment roll,
When Je-sus shows his smi-ling face,
There is sun-shine in my soul.
.
If you would like to participate in "Hopeful Friday" Go to Cielo at House is Roses http://www.houseinroses.blogspot.com/ to sign up. If you don't want to participate, you can visit the other blog who posted the "Hopeful Friday" Jesus is our Hope! He will bring light in your life....Thank you Cielo for hosting the "Hopeful Friday" May the Lord bless you...Cielo. Please leave me a comment....Love to hear from you. May you all have "A Hopeful Friday"! Smiles and Hugs ~Katherinellen~

12 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful hymn. Jesus is our hope, and when storms come, I am so thankful to know Him. Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherinellen, The hymn is beautiful and shows such happiness in Jesus. If only everyone could know about Jesus, the world would be a better place. Thanks for sharing your feelings in that hymn.

    Hugs and love to you today and everyday...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, he is indeed our sunshine, even on a dark day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I often sing hymns-- no better affirmations of peace, joy, praise! Thank you for your delightful and faith-filled blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! And a happy "Hopeful Friday" to you. Faith enables persons to be persons because it lets God be God.... have a wonderful weekend...

    Hugs

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved that hymn! Thanks for sharing, Kathy!

    Have a super weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful hymn of hope ,praise and love.
    Bllessings, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and inspiring post. I am so glad to meet you. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just joyful! It's nice to meet you Kat :) Thanks for dropping by today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've sung this many, many times. Happy Pink Saturday! Come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a lovely post. Thanks for sharing hope.

    I hope you are enjoying Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!