Sunday, August 24, 2008

Watch the rain and the hummingbirds.....And Welcome Back Pamela!

This afternoon I sat out on my porch and watch it rain...rain...rain..


This is at the front of my house....look and see what I see.....Do you see it? It's a Bluebird House...... Rose (Sugarplum cottage) husband made that for me....isn't he sweet! Rose and Walter are very special to me. Thank you both so much! Go on over to visit Rose http://sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/ She has beautiful garden and she has a etsy shop. She is a dear friend of mine. This pics is right in front of my house looking across the street. I love this view....it so peaceful. If you look real close..to your right...there a pond...I don't think I see the ducks...guess they didn't want to play out in the rain today..... The hummingbirds didn't let the rain stop them. They were playing in the rain......enjoying the cool weather. It's so nice and cool here (75 to 80)....It's about time we got cool weather after having temp. 90 to100 degrees.... Tropical Fay didn't affect us too bad......like they had predicted. It just steady rain and very little wind. It's good news to us but not to some people in other places. So far we hope it don't give us flooding problem. We just gonna have a lots of rain.... I have two hummingbirds.......This one above is little fatter than the one on the bottom pics. They are so Cute! I loves to sit and watch them. Sorry the pics is a little blurry. I wanted to get closer but didn't want to play in the rain...LOL Maybe I'll get some closer on a pretty day... :)

Well, I had a wonderful time today..... did you? I want to welcome PAMELA http://beehindthymeprimitives.blogspot.com/ Go on over there and visit her blog. She is Rose(Sugarplum Cottage) sister. She has a wonderful shop,prims decor. and garden tips. I love to visit her....WELCOME BACK PAM!

I want to express my thanks to you all for the prayers ....continue to pray for others who are affected by the Tropical Fay... My daughter and son-in=law had a short trip stay at Gulfcoast...but had a great time. Thanks again for your prayers.
You all have A Blessed Monday! :) Kathy....

6 comments:

  1. lucky you to be able to sit and watch the rain!!!!(-: What a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching the rain is a blessing! I kind of like cozy days like that, don't you? And we had a hummingbird come to our window Saturday with it drizzling rain too! My dad also made us a couple of bluebird houses for our backyard! He really has the birds coming to his house...he has SO many feeders out! They love to birdwatch! I enjoy it too, but don't always slow down enough to enjoy it.....I really should! I noticed the hummingbird because we were sitting at our table right by the window! It stopped by to say hello, I guess! :)

    Have a great week, Kat!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful to sit and watch it rain, especially with the beautiful view around your yard. I really love trees and it looks like you have the perfect mix of them. What a blessing! Have a great day! D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! I am happy that I make a little difference in someone's day! I am so glad you had rain over the weekend. I know that area of the country needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy,
    I love the peacefulness that you put on your site. The pictures of you front yard, the rain and the beautiful hummingbirds feel so peaceful. Thanks for all the wonderful comments that you have made on my site.
    May God Bless you,
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwww... thank you dear so much for your kindness shown. You are truly a sweetheart just like Rose Marie said.

    Thank you also for taking the thyme to stop by and visit w/ me.

    Blessings 2 you, Pamela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!