Friday, August 15, 2008

I'M BACK.... ..

I'm back! I have missed you all so much! My computer is working wonderful! Had some program errors....and now it fix. Thank you all for your sweet comments. Getting the computer took longer than I expected. My computer tech has a job with the school system. He does repair for the school computer. He was very busy and it took awhile to get to mine. It's so good to be back!

Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our Wedding Anniversary. We have been married for 26 years. We went out to eat for dinner....then we was going to eat the cake I had gotten. But we were so full. We will eat our cake tonight with a BIG GLASS of MILK. Mmmmmm! :) Here is the picture of the beautiful card and cake.

Thank you all for stopping by! I will visit you all and give me time to catch up viewing each one of you. It's so GOOD to be back! Have a wonderful day! :) Smiles and Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    Welcome back! I've missed you.
    Happy anniversary!
    diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back(-: Happy Anniversery!!! I have been married for 26 years too(-: Our anniversery was in February.
    Computer work is a busy job. Every tech is busy it seems. Especially with back to school time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back Kathy!!! I am so happy to see you on my blogroll again!!!
    Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!!!! That cake looks so yummy!!:0) Have a wonderful weekend!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back on the blog.
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received my gifts today!! I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you so much for the beautiful card I so cherish our friendship!! You spoiled me thank you!! I hope you are having a very Blessed weekend!!~Wendu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Glad to have you back! The cake looks so good!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! DH and I celebrated 33 in June - I think anything over 5 is a big accomplishment these days!

    The blueberry pound cake does sound yummy. Might need to make that for my DH!

    Thanks for stopping by!hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!