Sunday, August 17, 2008

GOD IS ALWAYS BESIDE YOU


Whatever beside you;
God is always besides
you so "Let not your heart be troubled"
Nor your mind be filled with fear;
For you have God's reassurance;
That he's always very near;
And no prayers goes
unanswered;
And no one walks alone;
And if we trust the Savior;
We are never on our own;
Seek him and your prayers
will be heard;
And in the Father care;
Things will all be well with you.

YOU ALL HAVE A BLESS DAY!
SMILES ;) AND HUGS
Katherinellen

Thank you all for stopping by and your sweet comments....I am blessed to have you as a friend. May the Lord bless you all!

The update on the "Christmas in July". Go over to Wendy http://thecozyyellowhouse.blogspot.com She did a beautiful job of prim fixin on the ornaments. Can't wait to see her prim tree at Christmas. She is one sweet lady and friend. Smiles :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that poem!! I hope you have a very Blessed day my friend!! (((HUGS)))~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that your give-a-way was beautiful. I would like to buy some of those words :) Contact me please at taryns_1mom@hotmail.com to let me know how I can order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those ornaments on her blog, very cute!!!
    Hope your anniversary was a fun one!
    Have a great week :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the letters!! do you make them? i would love to have some for bulbs too!! i wantt o fill them with ribbon or shreds of craft paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!