Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged again!!

I've been tagged by Jeanne http://backyardneighbor.typepad.com/backyard_neighbor/!

I hope you don't go to sleep....LOL

Here are the questions:
1..Where would you like to live? Right here ya'll in Laurel, MS....If I had to move...it would be either two places....that is Chapel Hill,TN (where my sister live) or Gulfshores,AL (Love the beach and ocean)
2..What is your decorating style? Elegant/simple,French country,and some shabby chic.
3.How many times have you been married? Once.....to a wonderful,christian husband..
4.Where have you traveled? Mostly Southeast....TX,LA,AR,TN,AL,GA,FL,NC,SC and of course MS.
5.Favorite color: I have several favorite....Blue,peach, pink,soft yellow, and red.
6.What is your proudest accomplishment? Got to see my daughter graduated,married and one day I will see my grandbaby when she is ready. (I'm legally blind....I was told I would lose my sight in 10 years...it been 17 years ago. I still have my sight). ( I have tunnel vision).
7.What would we be absolutely shocked to learn about you? Believe it or not! I go bowling! I went bowling with my two friend about 4 weeks ago.....after 17 years ago since I've bowled. I hit a STRIKE!! LOL Today I was asked to join the bowling leagues....LOL What do you think what I said? YEP!! Try it...You'll like it! Never Too OLD! LOL

I have to tagged five people......and here......they are::

Rosemarie at http://sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/

Diane at http://diane1876.blogspot.com/

Branderella at http://branderella.blogspot.com/

Wendy at http://thecozyyellowhouse.blogspot.com/

Patty at http://atticfullofclutter.blogspot.com/

Hope you will visit these sweet bloggers I chose to know them more! Have a cheerful day!

5 comments:

  1. Fun to get to know you better this way! Thanks for thinking of me....I'll see what I can come up with!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Oh my, does that blueberry cake look good!! I gotta make that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think your carzy!!! mix ups happen!! Thanks for coming by and for tagging me!! Have a great evening!~Wendy....Also I think our blog colors are alot alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherinellen, thank you for being so faithful to my posts. I have been swamped getting ready for a wedding and grandkids week. First, nine grandkids are coming on Sat. for a week, then on Sat. a week, my son is getting married for the second time, here on a mountain top. The reception is here in my home.. Only family, about thirty, will attend. I am the wedding planner, Do I have to say more? I Smile. Two of my daughters are coming too, so I don't have a melt down. Just kidding, I love every minute of all this excitement.

    Sorry I didn't mean to go on about all this, but I didn't want you to think I wasn't interested in your posts. I love your posts and your questions were fun to read. Thank you for playing along. It is always nice to get to know someone a little better this way.

    Many blessings to you, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gulf Shores! Isn't it lovely? I had an aunt and uncle who lived down there during my growing up years, and some of my favorite memories are of times spent there. Very special. We're about 4 hours north, though.

    I hear their new state park (rebuilt after Ivan?) is very nice, so we might have to take the camper down there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!