Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Introducing you to Mississippi Garden

I found this fellow blogger through Diane (A Picture Is Worth A 1,000 Words). It's one of our own.....Mississippi Pal. Jon (Mississippi Garden) has such a beautiful garden. I wanted to share and encourage you to visit.
Click here
Http://mississippigarden.blogspot.com/

Hope you all enjoy the view of the beautiful garden and all about our State of Mississippi.

I also want to encourage you all to visit my sweet friend Rosemarie (Sugarplum Cottage). She is one of our Mississippi Pal too. She live in the same town as me. She is the one that inspire me to blogs. She has such a beautiful garden too! She is very special to me. So Click to see her "Bloomin Tuesday Post"
http://sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/

Thank you Diane! She is such a sweet lady! She is from Mississppi too! She is not far from my town. I hope that I will soon meent her in person. You can visit her blog....she has beautiful pictures she created!
Click here
http://diane1876.blogspot.com/

I love to read all my bloggers friend all over from other State. It's such a blessings to have a wonderful friend that share their life,their family,thoughts,crafts,ideas,and most of all....they support to each other with comfort words. You all have a wonderful blessing day!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    Thanks for mentioning me! I love keeping up with other Mississippi Bloggers. Maybe one day we can all meet for real!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links...I will have to go check them out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat,
    Those are some nice blogs. It always amazes me to see all the creative ideas out there!!
    About the buttons, I don't think I can bring myself to part with them. But if I should change my mind I will let you know.
    Getting late here, going to get my book and go do a bit of reading. I have a pretty big pile to get to. I keep finding more good ones I want to read.
    Hope all is well in your world.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherinellen, I am going to visit the posts you have mentioned. I am always interested in visiting someone new. Come by my post tomorrow, you have been tagged. Smile I think you will have fun with it.

    Jeanne, Backyard Neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will check out the new blogs. I love reading blogs from all over the country, too!
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!