Sunday, July 20, 2008

GIVE THANKS

"The Fruits of Love is Health, Home, and Happiness"
This is one of my favorite picture. And I give my Lord my thanks to him everyday because without him I'm nothing. With God Love, he provide us the health,home,and happiness. And when we have his LOVE....we show ours LOVE to others around us. So I wanted to share my love and thanks to you all who share your sweet comments to me. It's mean a lots to me. I have enjoyed reading all of ya'll blogs. It is a honor to know each one of you. You all are very SPECIAL! May the Lord bless you with "FRUITS OF LOVE" Have a great health, blessed home,and lots of happiness."The Lord is my strength and my song; he is become my salvation." Exodus 15:2

1 comment:

  1. Katherinellen, Your post is beautiful and I love that you love the Lord. Life is nothing without Him. My grands are still sleeping or I wouldn't be visiting. I am glad for a little break. Smile.
    Thank you for your sweet comments.

    Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!