Monday, August 18, 2008

Blueberry Pound Cake Recipe


Kindra http://3guysagirlandaprimplace.blogspot.com/ had left me a comment to me about how great the blueberry pound cake was. She said it was delicious! She made it twice! So I decided to post it again. This is my older post, it has the previous sweet comment from Cindee http://cindeesgarden.blogspot.com/ and
Patty http://atticfullofclutter.blogspot.com/ They have left me a sweet comment.....Thank you Cindee,Patty and Kindra for your sweet comments. So my blogland friends......Try the recipe...It's delicious with coffee or a big glass of milk...Mmmmm! So enjoy!


Blueberry Pound Cake

1 box Duncan Hines cake mix (butter classic)

2 tsp. firmed margerine

1/2 cups brown sugar

8 oz. sour cream

1/3 cups chopped pecans

1 1/2 cups blueberries

3 eggs


Cream cake mix, margerine, brown sugar, eggs, and sour cream together. Then add pecans and blueberries. Spray bundt pan with pam or cooking oil. Preheat oven at 350. Bake 40 -50 min. Let cool!


Icing:

1 1/2 cups confectioner sugar

2 tsp. melted margerine

2 tsp. warm water

1 1/2 vanilla flavor

Mix ingredients and drizzle on cake. ENJOY!

I made the Blueberry Pound Cake for our 85th years Homecoming at our Church this past Sunday, July 13,2008. I forgot to take the picture of the cake. So I took the picture of the last slice of cake. It's so good! Mmmmmm! Especially with the cup of coffee. You all have a Blessing Day!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy Love the blueberry recipe..looks sooo-ooo good !!
    hugs Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure does look yummy(-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is blueberry season so I may give it a try!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldnt find you email addy.
    mine is
    smalltownprim (at) yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sooooo good. Everyone should try it! And it's easy too, even better. :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah, you are back. That was a long time. I am happy to see you this morning. The blueberry pound cake sounds so good. I like that it starts with a mix.

    Hus, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yummmm kathy I love anything like using a cake mix to shorten the cooking mess(:) It looks delish and I hear you on the peds and manicures..so fun~~ such a treat..I only get them because my family gives me nice gift certificates there.. it is so nice.(:)
    well dear glad you are doing ok and glad you came by ..big hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!