Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playing in the yard!

I went outside yesterday to play....,LOL
I was trying to take pictures of the hummingbirds and birds. When I saw them out by the flowers....I would go out to capture the post...but they would disappear. Finally I sat down on my bench on the front porch and took a chance from there. I did capture a pose of the hummingsbird. They are so quick....that I didn't make a very good picture. It's kinda blurred. But you can tell it an hummingbird. Look real close to the picture below on the right side of the picture. You can see it. I loves to watch the birds,hummingbirds,and butterfly. I never did catch the post of the birds on the birdfeeder. So maybe I'll capture them another time. You know what ! I didn't even get dirty.....playing in the yard. LOL When I was a young girl....I use to love to make mud pies. Did you? I have good memories of my childhood. Oh well, it doesn't matter how old you are......we can still play and have a great ole time. LOL You all have a Great weekends.

P.S. The hot pink roses and the lillies came from my garden. I did'nt have very many to take....I need to fertilize and give plant food. It's has been HOT here....I have to keep them water morning and night. It's been in the 90 to 100 degrees. We need rain to cool off. Take care! :) Smile!

















6 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you got so see a hummingbird! They are fast, aren't they?! Have a great weekend.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the compliment =D i noticed your new account picture did you get a new hair style?? its super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... thank you so much for the sweet comment you left for me. I know, I know... I will get back real soon... things have been so hectic here & I am getting ready to sign a few contracts w/ the University here in town to grow all their annuals & perennials... LOL...no thyme to play. But I have been gathering lots of photos and trying to plan out some posts. Check back in the next few days I have a good one for French Rustic Cottage.

    This is my first visit to your blog... love what is going on here. I will stop back in.

    Have a Wonderful, Blessful Weekend, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherinellen, I think you did a great job with your pictures. The pink hummingbird food is sweet, No pun intended, smile. The rose is beautiful and I especially love the last picture with the hummingbird at the feeder. They are so fast.

    We didn't make mud pies, we made clay pies and they would harden like a rock.

    Think pink, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flower pictures! And it's always fun to see a hummingbird "up close"! Plus, I wanted to tell you that I got the ingrediants for you Bluberry Cake! Can't wait to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat,
    Visit me when you can...I have an award for you!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!