Saturday, June 7, 2008

The WINNERS are...........Ta Da.....

You Won!! Denise & Brandie!!!

Congratulation to Denise(Look beyond the picket fence) and Brandie(Branderella). Please e-mail me at kingram3159@peoplepc.com I will contact you to get your address and get what kind of phrase(Between $10.00 - $14.00) you want so I can order it and send to you in the mail. And also your 5 sample words: Love,Hope,Believe,Simplify,and Dream will be sent. I want to express my thanks to Nancy Jo, Rosemarie,Shellyrae,Penny,Stephanie,Denise,and Brandie for visiting and leaving sweet happy heart comments on the uppercase living. Again Congratulation to Denise and Brandie. Coming soon in JULY....another giveaway! "Christmas in July" You all have a lovely day! Kathy ; ) PS...Go to my special friend & sister in Christ blog, Rosemarie http://www.sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/ to view the Flea Market Friday!! : )

4 comments:

  1. Yay! i won =D my mama's gonna be happy. But i'm going to have to save some for my self =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat,
    Love that little basket, how nice of you to do a giveaway.
    Had fun looking at your new posts since I have been over. You have a lot of pretty things.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to see that I won. Thank you very much. I will look online later to see what I would like. This is very nice of you.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad that Brandie won !Thank you so much for being so kind!
    Have a great week :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!