Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Christmas of 2003 White Elephant Gift

This cookie jar ended up in my hand at Christmas of 2003. My mother had a ideas to do White Elephant gifts exchange. It was very interesting and fun. It was the best Christmas because we was not in stress about us spending a lots of money that year. It was a wonderful feeling. So I ended up with a great gifts with homemade chocolate chip cookies inside. I did not know it was worth a lots of money....until my mother was watching Antiques Road Show. And she saw this exact cookie jar, same descriptions to mine. Well, we found out that the cookie jar is worth $400.00, that was in 2004. This cookie jar was my grandmother, she has gone home with the Lord in 1972. It will be hand down to generations to generations. I love my cookie jar and enjoy it so much! It's cool off a little...It's was in the mid 80. I hope you all are staying cool and relaxing. Have a Smile Day! :)

2 comments:

  1. kat,
    I love that cookie jar!!! How nice that you have it. Don't let it go. And What a nice treasure you got from Sugarplum. It looks real pretty with the flowers in it.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy i love choco chip cookies =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!