Friday, June 6, 2008

Tomorrow will be the Drawing!! June 7th

This picture is in my guest room that use to be my daughter room....I have repainted the room,redorated,change the whole look...I could not keep looking at the room that use to be her...I could not stand it. One day I'll take the whole picture of the room..But she was kinda upset I change it. But she got married, I could not stand it....she had a new life with her husband. So I had to put the pictures there on the dresser so she would know it still her room.
This picture on the right is the candle I have
bought before Christmas....I cecorated with the uppercase words...made the bows, tied the mini-ornaments to it. It was so simple. I gave this as Christmas gifts and sold for $10.00. If you notice each candle has the 5 words
I'm giving away~~~Love,Dream,Believe,Hope,and Simplify~~~also you will get $10.00 purchase of your choice...2 giveaway tomorrow. Hurry! Comment and get more chances. You all have a bless day..PS.Sorry I haven't post sooner. It just been a busy day today. I have been doing things and taking care of things all day. It's was not enough time to do everything.: )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!