Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My treasure from Sugarplum Cottage

This is my treasure I bought from Rose at Sugarplum Cottage Etsy Shoppe. I got the silk flowers at Hobby Lobby. Sweet Rose decorated the flowers for me. She did a wonderful job. The pitcher is from the Old Pottery Company in Texas...it was hard for me to see all the information on the bottom of the pitcher. I have enjoyed it so much. Thank you Rose! It has been HOT here..in the mid 90. We had a little shower tonight to cool us off. We are suppose to have rain everyday....we need it bad. I hope we don't get drought this year like we did last year. We had a HOT,DRY SUMMER last year...it was awful. I pray we have a better summer this year. I know the Lord will take care of us all who trust in him. Always trust in the Lord with all your heart,mind and soul. He is the only one who can give us strength,peace,and comfort. Hope you all have a blessful day today.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your floral arrangement. It has been hot here too. I am sorry about not picking out my words yet. I can not seem to find enough time to do everything. Write a blog, read my favorite blogs, comment on blogs, dishes, water the plants, clean. Yikes! I am so busy right now.
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!