Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mmmmm! Delicious Fruit Salad

Yesterday I have made fruit salad....It's was cold and delicious. It has been sooo.. HOT here! It has been in the 90 & 95. Heat index been 95 to 100. Everyday I just wanted something cold to eat...like sandwiches,salad,low-fat yogurt or cereal. Also been drinking lots of ice tea/lemon and ice water/lemon. Monday, my friend(Dee) and I went to Ms. Carrie house to pick blueberries. So I decided to make fruit salad.

Here are the bluesberries, I have more blueberries and I'm gonna make blueberries Pound Cake one day! I will share it with you all..

I put blueberries,strawberries,grapes,apples,oranges,banannas,and pineapples. Also put about 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to keep the apples and banannas from turning brown

. I want to give you the tips: how to get the stem out of the strawberry without wasting the strawberry. You take the leaves off, then you put the straw in the center of the stem,twist and push in and then take it out. See how it has a hole in the center and the stem in the straw..My sister,Jenny saw this in a magazine. That is so neat! I thought of you can also put chocolate,cool whip,or fruit dip inside the center. You all have a cool day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    I found your blog on a search for Mississippi blogs. The fruit salad looks great. Do you mind if I add you to my list? I like to keep up with Mississippi blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fruit salad looks soooo good. I picked strawberries last week and had alot of fun. I love fruit mixed with yogurt! I am sorry to hear it is so hot....humid here today!
    I will read your 5 things later...I am off to finish another wreath for a friend's 50th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Please stop by again.

    This fruit salad looks yummy and refreshing.

    http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!