Thursday, June 26, 2008

I"VE BEEN TAGGED!

I have been tagged by Rosemarie at Sugarplum Cottage http://sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/ What a wonderful way to get to know your fellow blogger. And the rules to this meme are:To answer five questions about yourself and then tag five people whom you would like to know more about.Please don't feel obligated to participate if this is not your cup of tea or if you don't feel comfortable doing so. Also, my feelings won't be hurt if you just answer the question and not proceed with tagging five new people. Please just do whatever keeps it fun for you. Here are the five questions I must answer:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five things on my "To-Do" list.
3. Five Snacks I enjoy
4. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?
5. Five places I have lived. Here are the answers of the 5 questions:

1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago..I was not looking for my 40th birthday. I was working at a bakery called Teresa Cake Shop. My husband and I was raising our 14 years old daughter as a christian family value. It's hard to raise a teenager in those days. It's hard then and now!
2.My five things on my To-Do lists are:
(1) Finish redecorated my living room and my bedroom.
(2). Clean out both of the bedroom closet
(3) repaint the desk and chairs
(4) Get caught up with my laundry
(5) Finish my flowers bed around the birdhouse that I bought in May.
3.Five snacks I enjoy:
(1) CHOCOLATE!
(2) fruit salad
(3) Blue Bell Ice Cream(homemade vanilla)
(4) Tomatoes Sandwich with lots of mayonaise
(5) Cheese ball and thin wheat crackers
4.Five things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?
(1). Tithe the money at my church....10%
(2) I would buy my husband a brand new truck and take a trip to Nascar Raceway.in Nashville,TN and Talladega,Alabama.
(3) I would have landscaping done and build a deck.
(4) Help my daughter,parents,sisters and brother in what they need.
(5) Send money to Kid's Wish(terminally ill children) and St.Jude Hospital

5.Five places I have lived:
(1).Dothan, Georgia
(2).Pensacola, Florida
(3).Brewton, Alabama
(4) Kaplan, Louisianna
(5) Laurel, Mississppi

Now I have to tagged 5 people I want to know more about:
Brandie http://branderella.blogspot.com/
Stephanie http://theheartsofhartmann.blogspot.com/
Nancy Jo http://nancy-jo.blogspot.com/
Penny http://lavenderhillstudio.blogspot.com/
Wendy http://thecozyyellowhouse.blogspot.com/

You all have a Great Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for 'tagging' me, I will get to that soon :)
    Your fruit salad looks so yummy !!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get to know more about you! Thanks for tagging me...
    I will post my answers soon.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooooood mornin' Ms. Kathy, can't believe you like chocolate, who wouldof thought. I'm off to work this am, just wanted to check in. Talk to you later. Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat,
    You sure have been busy. That fruit sald looks really good. Perfect for a hot day!
    Busy weekend here, town parade and carnival, big grad. party later today, the weather is pretty wonky so who knows how these things will turn out.
    Have a great weekend.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!