I have been tagged by Rosemarie at Sugarplum Cottage http://sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com/ What a wonderful way to get to know your fellow blogger. And the rules to this meme are:To answer five questions about yourself and then tag five people whom you would like to know more about.Please don't feel obligated to participate if this is not your cup of tea or if you don't feel comfortable doing so. Also, my feelings won't be hurt if you just answer the question and not proceed with tagging five new people. Please just do whatever keeps it fun for you. Here are the five questions I must answer:
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
2. Five things on my "To-Do" list.
3. Five Snacks I enjoy
4. Five things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?
5. Five places I have lived. Here are the answers of the 5 questions:
1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago..I was not looking for my 40th birthday. I was working at a bakery called Teresa Cake Shop. My husband and I was raising our 14 years old daughter as a christian family value. It's hard to raise a teenager in those days. It's hard then and now!
2.My five things on my To-Do lists are:
(1) Finish redecorated my living room and my bedroom.
(2). Clean out both of the bedroom closet
(3) repaint the desk and chairs
(4) Get caught up with my laundry
(5) Finish my flowers bed around the birdhouse that I bought in May.
3.Five snacks I enjoy:
(2) fruit salad
(3) Blue Bell Ice Cream(homemade vanilla)
(4) Tomatoes Sandwich with lots of mayonaise
(5) Cheese ball and thin wheat crackers
4.Five things I would do if I were a millionaire/billionaire?
(1). Tithe the money at my church....10%
(2) I would buy my husband a brand new truck and take a trip to Nascar Raceway.in Nashville,TN and Talladega,Alabama.
(3) I would have landscaping done and build a deck.
(4) Help my daughter,parents,sisters and brother in what they need.
(5) Send money to Kid's Wish(terminally ill children) and St.Jude Hospital
5.Five places I have lived:
(4) Kaplan, Louisianna
(5) Laurel, Mississppi
Now I have to tagged 5 people I want to know more about:
Nancy Jo http://nancy-jo.blogspot.com/
You all have a Great Day!!