Thursday, June 12, 2008

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME

PERFECT ATTENDANT AT CURVE!!
Yesterday when I went to excercise at Curve... I got a little gift for having perfect attendant. It is a bandaids holder kit to put in your purse....It's a neat little gift. The bandaids has heart all over it. See my finger on the Curve magazine . The holder said "Live Life with all your Heart. The magazine has good recipes with low calories. I will share the sweet potatoes fries one day to you all.. I am doing good.....slowly the weight is coming off. It's great that I haven't gain the weight back yet. I will know in two weeks how much inches I've lost. I can tell in my clothes because I use to be in 2x...now I'm in 1x. I have gotten in my shirts and capri that I haven't be able to wear 1 1/2 years ago. I also got some sample of cereal(160 calories)....they are delicious. They also have Curve popcorns...they are good!!. And I have the Curve Shake(Chocolate). I love... love... love CHOCOLATE! Sometime I mix this shake for breakfast....sometime for snack. I have lost 7 pds in 5 weeks. It slowly coming off. They told me that it was good....but I wish I would lose about 2 pds a week. you all pray for me....because it gonna be a long long road ahead....But I know I'm going to do it. "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me." You all have a Blessful Day!

2 comments:

  1. Surpsingly that cereal looks good =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss. It is always best to loose weight slowly. Going to Curves must help a lot. It is so easy to fall off and you have been doing so well. That is hard work.
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!