Friday, June 20, 2008

ALL ABOUT JESUS

My friend, Dee took both of the pictures on her way to Colorado on a church trip with her aunt. She said this was taken somewhere in Texas. I love to see the sunset. It's just take my breath away. God made everything so Beautiful! GOD IS SO GOOD!
GOD IS LOVE!
I also wanted to share with you; my favorite site Dayspring E-card movies. It just so moving and inspirational. Sometime when I get kinda down....I go to the site; to look and listen to them. Sometime I will send a e-card to a friend to let them know that they are special and God love them. God is Love.....He sent his son, Jesus. So we can have Hope and everlasting life. Oh! Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound? Do you know Jesus? I do! He is all my heart, strength, and hope. It's all about Jesus.
Click here below
Hope you all will enjoy the e-card movies. This movies also have beautiful sunset, sunrise, and mountain themes. Have a Blessful day!

5 comments:

  1. God IS good! Look at that beautiful moody sky he gave you to share with us...He is simply amazing and His ways unfathomable!
    Praise Him and all of His glory!
    xxxoo Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been home for a few days, my mama says i have the brandeella one, i cant wait to get home and see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunsets are indeed quite beautiful. I do get to see a few sunrises each week. But the sunsets are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlfriend, Just letting you know you've been tagged. Stroll on over to see what it is all about. These pictures are unreal, Only God could create this scene. Love Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed your thoughts, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!