Thursday, June 5, 2008

3 More Days for the Drawing!

The drawing prize is the 5 words that on the plate (plate not included) and $10.00 purchase of your choice. Each day you will see the sample of what I do with my words.. Each of the plate that I have display use to be my grandmother....She is gone home with the LORD! You can use this uppercase on your treasure you have. And still will not leave a damage when you want to take it off....They tell me you can wash it, it will not come off but you can peel it off when you don't want it anymore......Same ways you put it on your wall....it will not take you paint off. Coming soon will be a drawing in July......It will be a gifts that I will make with Uppercase words. "Christmas In July". Leave comment to enter the drawing....Look on the side banner to click on the web-site if you want to look at the catalog. You all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh how adorable! this looks very cutea nd vintage, just like i like. I love your creativity =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!