Friday, May 23, 2008

Uppercase Living Words

I want to share about my niece apartment. Hope had decorated her apartment with Uppercase Living words. She is going to college to be a teacher. I am so proud of her! She decorated her apartment so cute.....So I wanted to share the pictures..

This is my sister,Amy, front door.....The flower pot was a old christmas tin. She painted white,then she put the uppiercase letter "Bloom" on the piece of wood she had in her shop.. She put a screw through the flower pot to the board. Then put the flowers in the pot. She said it only cost her no more than $1.00.. She got the Bloom for a free gift by her orders she made. She had the paint/board in her shop.....and the old christmas tin. She went to dollar store and got some flowers. She can think of things that it amaze me. She is very talented......creatives. My sister is so Special to me! I'm proud of her too!This is my house number that is located front of my house. I don't have a far off picture of the house showing the number and my porch. You can put it on the wall.....let say later on that you decide you want to take it off. It will not take your paint off the wall. You also put it on frame,headboard,plate,candles,bench,other furnitures,mirror....etc. You can creat your own ideas.....I will shows some more pictures that I have done at my house....Like I did my own design on the numbers on my house.......I love this style!I hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures....If you have any questions about the uppercase living.....just e-mail me or leave comments. I hope you all have a blessful day!

2 comments:

  1. I went to the website and loved all the ideas. I had never heard of this company before.
    Busy weekend ahead. I hope everyone has a nice 3 day weekend.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Hope her apartment is beautiful. As you know by now I'm wasn't able to attend church this am. I can't hardly walk with my knee, It is driving me crazy. Just can't you see me sitting still.

    Luvs & Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!