Monday, May 5, 2008

ToUr To ThE WiLLoW NeSt

It's Here! The Tour to "The Willow's Nest". . This is Amy friend ,Margie,business's, My sister,Amy, rent booths there. And there are other booths in the shop that are rented by several people.... If you live close by Chapel Hill, TN ~~~~Come by and stop for a visit. Soon my sister,Amy, will have a blog set up. And she also will have Etpy account. She also have a shop "The Bluebird Cottage" at home where she does her furniture repair, make furniture,crafts,paints antiques,and gifts... She will put her products on Etpy soon! Enjoy The Tour!! You all have a great day!

This is my sister,AMY. She will be telling the story about the place in Tenn. and what she does.



This is a picture of me in the Shop looking very tired~lol
I moved furniture all day~ FUN!










This is a picture of the Shop sign ~~~ "The Willow's Nest" It is located on Main street in Chapel Hill, Tennessee
~but hey! Don't BLINK, you'll miss us~!



This is a picture of a piece of furniture I just finished. It was brought to me in pretty rough shape. It is all cedar which makes it , "Oh, so Heavy!" I painted it white, added the shutters on the doors, painted them peach then distressed it all to give it that Shabby Chic look. I finished it with a saying from UpperCase Living, "Count Your Blessings" then painted vines and peachy flowers to complete the look.











This is a cute table for two. My husband, Stan, built it out of oak. We stained the bottom and painted the top black then distressed it. I painted two chairs black and distressed them as well. Then added black and white toile to the cushion. This turned out so precious and very French Country~

This is a dresser my friend, Margie, painted. She gave it a distress finish to give it that Shabby Chic feel. Margie is the owner of, "The Willow's Nest" where I have my booths and also work 2 days a week. I love doing this~ It is so fun and rewarding. Rewarding in that you can take some piece of furniture that has no hope and turn it into a jewel that someone actually wants to carry home~!

Thank you for your visit! Hope you all enjoyed the tour! Have a Blessing Day!

5 comments:

  1. kAT,
    What a pretty shop, I would love to look around in there, too bad its just not down the road.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little confused...do you work in the shop or does your sister? I love the shop and all you have posted looks great. I wish I lived closer but I can look at all your pictures. Love the creativity.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought you lived in Mississippi.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good mornin' Kathy, Love the little green dresser. Tell your sister she has a neat little shop, I love the name, The Willows Nest.
    Ask her about the pink polka dot bag on the chest. Have a good day, Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousMay 15, 2008

    kathy - love your blog and your sister's neat hobby and job. i want to go with you to chapel hill for a visit. lov ya dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!