Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PRAYER'S REQUEST

Pray for Rosemarie(Sugarplum cottage)Pamela(French Rustic Cottage) and their family. Yesterday they received the news that their brother has passed away. Let's remember Rose,Pam,
their mom and family in our prayers.
May the Lord comfort them with Peace, Surround them with his Love,
And holds them with his Presence.

" And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" Romans 14:16

(Pictures shown is my daylily's and roses in my garden)

3 comments:

  1. I will keep Rosemarie and Pamela in my thoughts and prayers. I love their sites and they are so sweet and thoughful. I love your new look! The new photo and and the banner. Ijust wanted to leave a comment and I will go back and check all the changes.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise! You are so...sweet. I'm sure that Rose and Pam will appreciate your thoughtfulness and prayers. Thank you again. Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat,
    This is the first I have heard this news. So sorry. I have been checking their sites and wondered why they hadn't been posting.Should this be put on the MARY JANE site?
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!