Sunday, May 4, 2008

HoPe In ThE LoRd

This morning I was reading my Bible and found this scripture.....I wanted to share it with you all today. It's in Psalms 31:24 "Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord." I am so glad I know the Lord with all my heart, without him I can do nothing. He is the One, who give me strength each day....and I have HOPE in him. One day we all going home in Heaven to have a CELEBRATION with our LORD!! PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN! AMEN! You all have a Glorious Day today! PS. Coming soon is the TOur of My sister & her friend shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!