Monday, May 12, 2008

Canton Mississippi Flea Marketplace Trip

I have been so busy this week. I went to the flea market in Canton, MS. this past Thurs. They have this events only twice a year. It's always on the second Thurs. of May and October for ONE DAY events. Oh my gosh, it was so much to see in one day.....I don't know if we got to see all the booths. They had so much wonderful crafts and things that I could not list it because it would be too long(list). . Got some great ideas there also..... I've always heard about it and never went to it. Because I could not get off work. Well, I got to go for the first time and had a great time. The picture on the right is two of the ladies with me. There were 10 of us (church family) that went. I bought me a birdhouse on stand ($22.00). It is so cute. I haven't put it up yet in the yard....I can't seem to decide where I want to put it, I also bought my friend a butterfly wind spinner for $10.00. It was half price....got a good deal. I hope we will get to go this Oct. Click on this to get more info. about Canton, MS. flea marketplace..... http://www.cantonmsfleamarket.com/ Last week I had my daughter to take pictures of my flowers and roses. I haven't got me a camera yet. I have to go shop this week maybe. But anyway, I will share about my flowers this week. I also had to go to my eyes doctor on Friday, good report. Saturday, my husband and daughter took me out to eat fish for Mother Day out......my son-in-law could not go....he had to go out of town(job). Yesterday, I went to church and went out to eat again.... I was so glad....that I did not have to do anythings.....What a Great Day for Me......no cooking and dishes. .I was HAPPY! My daughter came over again to be with me. We went to see my mama.....and visited with her too! Then the rest of the family came.....sister,brother,nephews......Had a house full of love one visiting. Had a great day yesterday. I am so blessed with such a great family's. I hope you all had a blessed Mother Day.....love to hear from you all.........Take care and God bless you today. Katherinelle

2 comments:

  1. Kat,
    Sounds like you had a fun time, love to go to those kinds of things. Lots of ideas.
    Did you find a place for you birdhouse?
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just getng back into the flea market scene. I just had so much stuff and decided to declutter my home. Now I am going to second hand stores and flea markets looking for outdoor things. My oldest daughter likes to go junking, as I call it. It is funny because she is not afraid to buy designer clothes and pocketbooks, but loves a good second hand find. I looked up Uppercase Living. I am going to visit again when I have time to really look at the site. Glad to hear you enjoyed your Mother's Day.
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!