Thursday, May 1, 2008

TeAcHeR Of ThE YeAr~~~CoNGrATuLaTiOn JeNNy!!

Congratulation! I am proud of you,Jenny. My sister will be awarded tonight for being the "Teacher of the Year". My family and I are proud of her. She is a third grade teacher at Sharon Elementary in Laurel, MS. She has been teaching for 4 years. She loves her children and they loves her. Keep up the great job, Jenny! And again.....Congratulation! May the Lord continue blessing you and your family. I am proud of you and love you very much. Hugs and Kisses~~~Big Sis, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an honor for your sister!
    Teachers are a blessing and she has been recognized for that.
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.
    I ADORE the Phillipians 4:13scripture, "I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me." I have it painted on the wall in my office...it gives me the courage and strength to get through every day!

    Have an awesome weekend, Kit!
    oooxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!