Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sugarplum Cottage Tour

Yesterday I went to see Rosemarie at Sugarplum Cottage. She has a beautiful garden. It was so amazing to see her Roses in person. It's sensational and breathtaking! She know all the name of her roses....I was amaze. She also have assorted lillies, gerber daisey's,wisteria,iris,and more....I can't remember all the flowers. Her front and back yard was full of flowers and plants. She also had a beautiful bird houses that her husband made. It was so cute! I wanted one!! Well, It was a beautiful day yesterday...it was in the 80* We has a Lady Day out and had a great time. Thank you Dee,Janet and Rosemarie for a great day. Hope we can do it again soon. Thank you all for viewing my blog.

2 comments:

  1. How cute are you. Your such a percious person. Love Ya, RoseMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very cute Rose! lol Thank you for visiting my blog....love ya my friend...Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!