Wednesday, April 30, 2008

~FAITH~ ~HOPE~ ~LOVE~

"And now abideth faith, hope,charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity". 1 Corinthians 13:13 LOVE is the greatest gift of all. Always know the Lord is with you~~~GOD IS LOVE! Sometime I think I am alone but I have to remind myself that the Lord Jesus is with me......"What a friend we have in JESUS"~~~I sing this song all the time to remind myself that he is my FRIEND~~~HE love me unconditionally. My friend I love you and Jesus love you too! You all have a Blessing Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi KAT,
    YOUR NOT ALONE.
    Thanks for stopping by. Yes I was glad to hear I don't need glasses. He said the drug store reading one would be fine. I have 20 -20 for fay away, so only need then when I read my many books. Yes Isn't that funny that I should find so many paper dolls in one week?
    I was working on an EMBROIDERY, and just took my shower and getting my book and going to bed.
    Pretty chilly out today, a few more days and it will be warm again. Can hardly wait to get all my flowers and hanging baskets.Do you put out a lot of flowers?
    Well off I go, talk to you soon.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Jo,
    I do have flowers....I just don't have a camera yet. I got to get me a new camera. Hoping It will be soon! And I will share the picture of the flowers and my decoration. Thank you for your sweet comment and encourgement. You have a great day tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!