Thursday, April 17, 2008

Curve my body

Yesterday I made up my mind that I got to lose my weight. I started going to Curve. Hey.....that is good workout~~~ I alway try to find a way to do something about my weight but I always let my handicapped get in my way sometime. I did fine and was able to get around the place....it was laid out in organize place. I was diagnosed with retina pigmotosa about 17 years ago....they told me that I would be totally blind in 10 years.......With the Lord help....I have my sight still. Thank you Lord!! I have a little sight....it like looking at the binolar....tunnel vision. And I also wear two hearing aids since I was 4 years old. I always quote my scripture...."I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthen me" Phil. 4:13 I have seen my daughter graduated 2003, she got married in 2005....and one day I will see my grandbaby when she is ready to have one.....Never give up!! Always know that the Lord is always make your difficult time easier when you lean on him.....Praise The Lord~~~May you all have a Bless Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!