Sunday, April 20, 2008

AmAzInG GrAcE HoW SwEEt ThE SoUnD

It's a Beautiful Day! God is so GOOD! It's a wonderful sound of SPRING!! It's amazing how GOD created beautiful things. My Roses and Lillies are Blooming. I'm still planting plants and flowers. Still got alots to do. My hummingbirds are here! My friend Rosemarie has a beautiful garden around her home and her cottage(Sugarplum Cottage). You all need to come down here to visit Laurel, Mississippi. It has been a wonderful weather here.....70* High and 50* Low It won't be long you will have what we have been getting~~~~~Don't give up HOPE!! May the Lord bless you today!! PS.~~~
One day I will take some pictures of my
uppercaseliving words and my garden. Got to get me a Camera soon~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you go girl. Thank you for the encouraging words. Love you lots, RoseMarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time of visiting with a happy heart. I will be happy to hear from you and I will visit you soon. You all have a blessful day! Katherinellen

My FaVoRiTes SoNgS


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thanks Debbie!

Thanks Kim!

Thanks Sheila & Susan!

Thanks Jeanne!

Thanks Wendy!

Thanks Carol!

Thanks Jan!

ThAnKs WeNdY & KiM!

ThanksCielo!